Dizzyness and crunching neck after being diagnosed with anxiety attacks and taking beta blockers

for about 2 years now i have been getting really bad dizziness i have been to the doctors and they keep telling me its an ear infection every time i take the medication given and finish the course it keeps coming back in november there i was diagnosed with anxiety attacks but after taking the beta blockers given and finished the course i have been having the really bad dizziness again my body feels numb inside and i am always tired and sometimes my neck feels like its crunching i just want to feel normal and happy again can anyone help?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011