Episodes of dizziness with weakness in legs, headaches, shortness of breath, nausea, body tremors, sweating. Does this indicate anxiety disorder?

I think I might have an Anxiety Disorder . I m to scared to tell my parents or doctor. I want a doctors opinion before I tell anyone. I have had many anxiety attacks (i know cause my friend has them and i described mine to my friend and she said that they are anxiety attacks) Symptoms when im having the attacks: -I feel like im going to faint (or i get weak in my legs so I feel like im going to fall) -headaces -sweating (sometimes) -heavy breathing/ shortness of breath -shaking -nausea -dizzyness When I m stressed I feel like puking, i have headaches , i sweat, I start breathing hard in fear that I might have a panic attack. Do you have any idea what kind of anxiety disorder i might have?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012