Dizzy, faint, shaking in knees, racing heart, what these symptoms suggest ?

I feel really dizzy shaky in my knees feel like im going to faint I had these same symptoms while pregnant but sufferd from gestational diabetes as well as preeclampsia well I know im not pregnant and feeling this way off and on some days im fine others are really bad like today I ate a piece of cherry cheese cake like my grandmother suggested with a glass of milk still feeling lowsy. About me my name is Bridget im a female age 26 recently gained alot of weight really fast im 5/4 and im 155pnds I would really like some help should I go to the hospital I feel like im going to pass out what the bleep is wrong with me please please help???? E-mail me any Idea s at
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011