Dizziness, nausea, forgetfulness after taking metrogyl 400. Side effects of medication?

Hi, I ve been taking Metrogyl 400 (3 a day) for 6 days and have dizziness and nausea most of the time...also foggy and forgetful. I can t bear to finish the course (there are 3 left). I think I am better from what my doctor thinks could have been a kidney/kidney stones/diverticulitis/ UTI infection... he s not sure. I was also taking another antibiotic which I finished yesterday. Is it likely that the Metrogyl is what s causing the dizziness and nausea etc?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012