Discomfort in lungs, nausea, vomited undigested food, shaking. On birth control, metformin. Treatment?

Hello. I suddenly had a feeling like one of my lungs was stuffed (like pneumonia ) and then about 30min later, felt queasy. I ran to the bathroom and vomited long fleshy pieces. I could not tell if it was bloody as I had 1 glass of red wine with dinner (wonton soup... Nothing that color or consistency). I feel much better now that I have been sick. My lung feels less stuffy, but I feel sort of shaky still. I am an otherwise healthy 24yr female who takes no medication besides birth control and metformin (for PCOS ).
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012