Discharge, itching, red bumps outside vagina, pain after having sex. Worried

Hi, I need some kind of answers. A few days ago my boyfriend took me to a hot tub for a romatic night and we went to have sex in the hot tub. He was so exited the shoved his cock in the wrong way and ripped the side of my vagina but I didnt ask him to stop we went threw haven sex. The cimicals in the hot tub seemed to burn the tare but i just ignored it I guess. I didnt shower after coming home till the fallowing day. Then I started having alot of discarge and itching. That went on for a day and now it itchs and I have these small red bumps on the outside of my vagina that hurt to the tuch and it burns to pee. Should I be worried that its more than a easst infection? Sorry I may of not of spelled that right.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013