Digestion issues, fluid accumulation in abdomen, burps on eating, flatulence, constipation, strong smelling urine. Remedy?

I am having some digestive system problem from last 3 years.i am 25 yr old and the problem is that i am having fluid in my abdomen all the time accumulated it feels just like if water bottle is shaken and when i eat something abrupt burps come out.Also um having intestinal gases all the time ,contipation,pain in stomach, urine comes out with bad smell n colour,movements in left part of intestines which is irriating,in the morning mouth mostly remains dry and abrupt cold and throat infection. i have taken a lot of medicines like pentoprazloe,rablet d,domperidon,dsr,negoz oz,ulgel syrup,cintodac.chloroperazine but all in vain.also um getting weak physically and face also gettn thin.plz rply
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
thank you.
your age is only 25.
so it is unlikely that you are suffering from a serious GIT disease.
have you any history of prolonged period of upper abd.pain ?
there may be some possibility of gastric outlet obstruction or chronic intestinal obstruction.
at first an endoscopy of upper GIT,an abd. x-ray or USG will be helpful to evaluate the condition.