Diganosed with hsv2, lost weight, looks like virus attack on joints and muscles, burning eyes, weak muscles, HIV test negative

Hi I have been diganosed with hsv2 for over six months now. I lost 40 lbs in three months seemed like the virus attacked my joints and muscles. I have had burning eyes that burned real bad and a weird sleep accumulated in the corners. My face has been red and painfull for a long time more on the cheeks around the nose and my lips burned tingled for 6 months I also have dry flakey skinon my forehead , nose and checks. I have numerous stomach issues not to mention my joints crack all the time. My muscles are week sore and lost alot of mucsle mass. I thought I had HIV and tested 4 times all came back neg. Help please I just want to know what causing this
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012