Cluster of bumps on the labia minora. Itching and pain. Partner with oral HSV 1. Did I get it?

I have small flesh colored cluster of bumps on my labia minora. I had itching prior to actually noticing a weird dull ache. The ache is almost unnoticeable, but if i stop to think, i know something is there; almost like a stuck hair feeling. It doesn't hurt when I touch it and also have a very good picture of I took of it. My period is supposed to start in about 6 days and I do have discharge. I looked everywhere online for a picture but am very disappointed at the lack of information of vaginal health concerns (lack of pictures). I had a partner who has oral hsv-1, and failed to tell me of this until after we had sex. Her tests came back negative for hsv1 and 2 of the genitals. I have yet to take an exam but I do have records from 2011 stating i am negative of both genital warts and hsv 2. I am not sure if hvs 1 is in my blood but I think before I saw that i do have it in my system but have never gotten an outbreak on my mouth. The only other solution i have for myself before going to get checked is that these could be polyps or a boil as my careless ex has suggested. Any help would be appreciated and I will gladly send the blown up picture. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013