Pain in right side during ovulation after miscarriage. Normal?

Hi Dr Lundi I have a question I gave birth to a health boy 7yrs ago now at 34 I have suffered 2 miscarriages within a 6 month span. First pregnancy was a complete miscarriage naturally the second was I was diagnosed with Blighted Ovum and required a D&C. Since the first miscarriage I have RT side pain 24-48 hrs either during or prior to ovulation is that normal? Secondly I was also positive for HSV found out with the first miscarriage I had RT side pain on Friday which subsided Saturday but now I seem to have tenderness and pain in my groin area like maybe my lymph node is swollen. My question is could this be related to a possible outbreak of the HSV coming or something more serious with my ovaries or ovulation pain? Should I go to a OBGYN and get checked out?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012