Difficulty to focus, twitching, weight gain. Normal thyroid levels. What could be wrong?

The ringing in my ears has become very loud. I find myself confused or lathargic. My eyes have trouble focusing and developes a twitch. I have recently started gaining a lot of weight for no real reason. I am exhausted most of the time but sleep is full of nightmarish dreams. my doctore has tested my thyroid a few times but always comes back with no problems. I am a fairly healthy woman in early 50 s and due to these symptoms have found myself unable to get up energy to do much of anything but I do them because I have to.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013