Difficulty in passing stools, constipation, lumps near the anus, Discomfort during movement. Suggestions?

hi i really hope some one can help me!! i cant see the doctor until the weekend is ova as my twin sister is getting married in one day, and im the matron of honour and cant let anything stop me from being with her every step of the way! but my problem started 2 days ago i was having trouble going to the toilet, a little bit of constipation . then i had extreme difficulty s going couldn t get any thing out then i went to try ended up being on the loo for an hour! and it felt like i was giving birth (i have a 1,1/2 year yr old did it naturally so i know what the pain feels like) but would it make me cry, then its was two hours that night. this is coming up day 3 and im getting little bits out at a time but also realised there were some lumps by the hole. and theres a lump under the skin at the top of my but crack. ive been having trouble sleeping, eating, standing, sitting, bending ova and walking! im pretty scared at the moment to even go near the toilet! but i just want to know what it could be and what i should do!!!?? .
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012