Difficulty in breathing, weird heart rhythms after waking up from unconscious state. Taking nadolol for afib. Cause?

earlier tis year I passed out getting out of bed. I don t know for how long I was unconscious, but when I came around I couldn t breathe properly and my heart was doing weird rythm things. Pain was also in the startosphere. I have suffered atrial fibrilation most of my life (since tenager) and take nadolol and I know what atrial fibrilation is like and this was way out of that league. I managed to get to my husband but he did nothing, I couldn t talk cos of my breathing , so i just got back ito bed in terrible pain. This haunts me and I have felt exhausted since. Al I want to do is sleep. Hubby, being a philosopher just doesn t understand. I did medicine and I m worried.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013