Suffering from postmenopausal mid cycle stress and bed wetting, I have started trying progesterone cream

I am 44 years old, have been under a tremendous level of stress, am midcycle and have been emotionally burned out for quite a while now due to circumstances in family. I take Sectral for sinus node dysfunction and also have afib. In the past 5 months I have wet the bed twice which is embarrassing. It s usually during this midweek of emotional imbalance-as things are starting to level off-and I m exhausted. I find myself in a deep sleep, dream I am in the restroom and...well, the obvious occurs. Is this par for the course with perimenopause, is it all stress, a combination, or something else? I ve started trying progesterone cream and it seems to help the emotional thing but this is embarrassing. Ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011