Did yoga lying on stomach, sore rib cage, hoarse and short of breath, had chest congestion and cold before yoga. Serious or costochondritis?

Last Monday I did Bikram yoga for the first time. When doing a pose lying on my stomach , I noticed I was extremely sore at the top of my rib cage on the left. It was very sore the next day. Then on Wednesday, I fell at work only bruising my knee . It is now Saturday and my chest is hurting and extremely sore in that same area. I also am hoarse and felt a little short of breath . I had been having some chest congestion the week before I did the yoga left over from a cold. Is this something serious or costochondritis?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012