Diagnosis of polycystic ovaries. On birth control pills. Why back pain? Hurt the baby?

Hi, im a 26yo female with a diagnosis of polycystic ovaries. I was on birth control up until 6 months ago. I gott my period on time every month until last month when my period was 2 days late. This month its now 2 weeks late. I just took an hpt and it came back negative but im constantly exhausted, have constant back pain lower mid and upper, ive been cramping, the skin on my breasts are splotchy, im constantly hungry (which is weird because ibhave gastroparesis ) i couldnt hold down food for over 2 years up until recently. Im freaking out because i think may be pregnant and i dont want to hurt a potential baby. I dont want to waste a trip to the hospital because i dont have insurance. Can you please advise me on what to do. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012