Diagnosed with vaginal atrophy. On compounded estriol suppositories. Burning in the vulva, pain.

Hi. i ve been diagnosed with vaginal atrophy for about a year now. And, i m on compounded estriol suppositories after having reactions to Estrace cream and Estradiol compounded cream. Currently, at night I have this intense burning pain in upper vulva area, and then i get this crawling, electric type sensation emanating from pelvic area that goes throughout my body. I can t sleep more than 3 hrs/night as this pain, buzzing keeps me awake. After 3 months on Estriol suppositories, i have still have intense burning pain in vagina. Blood pressure goes up and Heart rate also bec of this burning and crawling sensation.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013