Diagnosed with somnolence. Having headaches, pain in the hands and legs. Tried Nuvigil and Ritalin. Cure?

diagnosed with severe hypersomulence....having frequent headaches ....pain in my hands and pain and heavyness in my legs....I use my CPAP every nite, take tylenol arthritis everyday....have had all kinds of blood work done, all normal. I have tried Nuvigil, don t like the way it makes me feel...Ritalin helped for a couple of days, now fighting with ins. co. for a long acting Ritalin as they keep rejecting as I am over 17 yrs of age.....not sure is all of this stems from my sleepiness, but I find it very hard to do my job if I keep falling to sleep.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012