Diagnosed with scabies. Using sulfur soap and sarna. Can I take sulfur tablets?

I was diagnosed with scabies in December (had suffered since end of Oct and family Dr. thought I had allergy , sent me to a Dermatologist ) My husband was diagnosed at the same time. He is nearly completely over his itching and breaking out, however, I seem to get new spots and terrible itching off and on. I am showering with sulfur soap and extremely hot water and using Sarna for anti-itch. Will the 30c of sulfur tablets help me?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013