Itching on face and head, new spots seen. Took treatment for scabies last time. Can lyclear be used ?

Hi l have been in contact with scabies at a nursing hhome and treated myself twice two weeeks ago last night l began itching again and have a couple of new spots they dont itch but the rest of my skin does l dont no whether to do another treatment tonight and cover my face and head including my eyelids because they are so itchy l have used lyclear 5% andlast time l only put the cream on from the neck down
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012