Diagnosed with scabies. Itchy rashes on elbows, hips and thighs. Treated with Lyclear cream. Need permanent cure for recurring rashes

Hi, I visited a GP 2 weeks ago with rash on my elbows, hips and thigh area and was diagnosed with scabies and subsequently treated (myself & partner) with Lyclear cream. All bedding & clothing was also washed. Because my rash didn t seem to be subsiding, I treated myself again, 7 days later, afterwhich the rash increased and has started to appear on several different areas of my body; armpits/backs of knees/back. Is this normal after treatment? Do I need to treat again? Is patience the key here?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012