Diagnosed with pharunheal reflux disease. On omeprazole . What are the lumps?

Hi, I was (finally) diagnosed with pharunheal reflux disease and been given a daily dose of omeprazole to help. The awful coughing at night has been particularly bad for the past week but just now I woke up coughing again and vomited suddenly in my mouth, i rushed to the bathroom where I vomited twice more. The vomittong was quite violent/sudden and very acidic but what I m concerned about is that there were lots of small dark coloured lumps in it which I ve never had before. Should I be worried/see my doctor tommorow or not worry at all? Regards Charlotte
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012