Diagnosed with pcos. What is the possibility to get pregnant?

dear doctor, i am zhin,24, i was diagnosed pcos 2 wks ago.and my problem,is it ok if my endometrium is 1.1 cm.thickened and hypoechoic on the 10th day of my menstrual cycle?is it possible to get pregnant?what is the normal size on the 10th day of menstrual cycle? but my both ovaries are normal in size 18-20 subcapsular follicles suggestive of polycystic pattern.the largest follicle in the right ovary measures 0.9x0.7 cm. the largest follicle in left measure 1.0 x 0.9cm. my doc told me take a metformin and folic acid it possible to get pregnant this month?hope u can help me..thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012