Diagnosed with inverted uterus. Uterus is now slipped down vagina. No pain. Guidance?

Hello, I am 65 years old, very healthy and I am not taking any medications for anything. Only a few years ago during a pelvic exam a nurse practitioner said that I have an inverted uterus. She said that it was nothing to worry about and that when I get older it may happen that my uterus may slip out of my vagina and will need to be (usually) just pushed back in. It has happened this week and I was wondering if there is something that I can use to push it back in to a correct psoition. I am not experiencing any pain anywhere. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013