Diagnosed with high liver enzymes, fatty liver. Prescribed regimen. Will I be okay?

hello my husband was just diagnosed with high liver enzymes from family dr who did an ultrasound ruling out enlargement or cancer , just a fatty liver . The readings he was concerned about are as follows, ast is 194 and the ackp is real high didnt get the number. His recommendation was to decrease ibuprofen intake which he has taken for years, decrease to stop wellbutrin recently added to prescription regimen in dec 2012 and to stop taking niacin which he has been taking for about two years and follow up in 4 weeks to take more blood work. Do you think this is a good plan? Should we see a specialist? What kind?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013