Diagnosed with acute stress disorder, have weird neck pains since then with urge to pop neck and head, chest pain. Is this normal with ASD?

Hi, so I m 20 yrs old...told I was healthy, but have what my therapist says acute stress disorder anyways its caused me bunch of anxiety and panic, and lately I ve been having weird and I mean weird pains in my head that cause me to feel like my head is zapping? Above my left eye on top of my forhead towards the left. Also it always feels like my head and neck needs poped and theres pain in the back of my head and all over. It eve. causes my chest to hurt, I ve had a cat scan the whole nine and was told I was healthy for my age, but the pains will get so weird it causes me to have panic attacks. The electric zap feeling only last for a few seconds but afterwards the a lot were it happened feels weird and tense like a blood vessel or aomething is about to pop? Are these pains normal with ASD? I m worried any help I would be much grateful.....thanks.... Dillon
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012