Diagnosed acute stress disorder, growing anxiety. Prescribed paroxetine, clonazepam. Headache around temples. Is this the side effect?

Hi, my wife was prescribed paroxetine ER+Clonapam IR capsules after she was diagnosed with an acute stress disorder which was a result of a growing anxiety (due to her leaving our baby at home although it was with someone) after her maternity leave ended. I must say that this drug has made alot of difference to her full recovery ever since my wife started taking them. Of late, she is complaining of headache around her temples. Could this be one of the side effects of this drug? I have tried to search on the side effects of the same but no proper results. Many thanks, JJ
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012