Diagnosed with a bulging disc with a tear. Have lower back pain and calf ache. Help

I have been diagnosed with a bulging disc at L1S1 with a tear?? S1root is touching with the disc. And other degenerative things with most of my discs. I have lower back pain with vibration/buzzing feeling in my 3rd toe on the left and this sensation is also right around my groin area.... I hate this but can cope with the pain. My calf on the left is constantly aching and some shooting pains down left side of the leg.....what can I do to get rid of the buzzing feeling? I did this sneezing . I have not sneezed since and scared to, how cn I sneeze without injuring myself further.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012