Diagnosed with TB of the spine. Vitamin D deficiency. Will the appearance of knee improve?

Hi, I was diagnosed with tb of the spine 2 years ago. i had a t2-l2 fusion. In my recovery it was noted that i was severely difficient in vitamin D . My main concern after was the appearance of my knees, they have started protuding drastically to the point where every one makes a comment on how knobbly they are. i have become very self conscious about this and just wondered whether the appearance of my knees will improve after vitamin D supplementation. Thank You Dalip
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer