Diagnosed with PCOS, taking birth control pills, heavy periods, not ending. Can I take primolut N along with the birth control pills?

I have started taking estelle 35 ed birth control as I have been diagnosed with PCOS . I am on my second pack and on the third active pill after the sugar pills and my period is still very heavy. I have been bleeding on off, heavy and lightly all throughout the first pack of pills, then my period started and isnt ending. Can I take primolut n to stop the bleeding? even though i m on birth control pills?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012