Diagnosed with PCOD, taking M2tone, advised glycolic peel, doxy lab. Any side effects?

I have been diagonosed with PCOD . Recently my dermatoligist asked me to take Doxylab and Vitamin C supplements along with my current medication. I have been taking M2Tone( ayurvedic tablets ) for PCO since last 2 months. Though the acne has cured a bit but the scars seems to taking time to go. He has suggested me to take Glycollic peal and Doxy lab plus Vitamin C. Can you tell me if Doxylab has any side effect and whether it is safe. I am 3 yrs old and have a 5 year old son. DOnt have any critical diseases, barring typhoid , jaundice and kidney stone in 2011 & 2012.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013