Diagnosed with PCOD, on modus-10, G-reg-sr. Will I succeed in conceiving after this course?

hello doctor,i am 29 yr old.i am married. i dont have a kid for 3yrs. currently i am taking modus-10 tablet and G-reg-sr-500 doctor dignosied as pcod problem.because my lh hormone is14.43 and fsh is 6.31.and my doctor advised me to take this tablets for 3 months.i want to ask u whether i will get kid i?what i have to do to bring my hormone level to normal? what is the normal level of lh hormone and my weight is 74kg
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012