Diagnosed with PCOD, endometrium in proliferative phase. Difficulty in conception. Need a solution

Good day Doctor,
I am married since 7 years and facing problems in pregnancy. I was diagnosed with PCOD few years back. Now periods happen on time with medication. My endometrium is in proliferative phase. after AMH test result is 1.92 i.e. low fertility. My right fallopian tube is well outlined upto its fimbrial end and shows good peritoneal spillage. the left fallopian tube is not visualised beyond cornua. no obvious spill is noted on left side. i take the following medicines -
Clomipure (50) - for ovulation, M2 tone 2tablets twice a day, Myotol F 1 tablet daily and ovigin D 1 tablet twice a day.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013