Diagnosed with ADHD. Increase in depression, voilent outbursts after intake of Concerta and catapress. Suggest

My grandson has ADHD and the pediatrician has put him on Concerta and Catapress. i have heard that these drugs together can have a severe impacts on children who have ADHD. since starting on these two drugs my grandsons condition has deteriorated to the point of numerous expulsions from school i an increase in violent outbursts and he appears to be more depressed than before and sleeps even less that he did before.. Do you think these drugs are doing this and if so what would you suggest as we cannot get an appointment with the pediatrician for another 3 weeks.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013