Diagnosed lymphoma, mass on heart, flu, vision problems. Had lymphnode biopsy done. How long does it take for mass to grow on heart?

YYYY@YYYY have a friend who may be soon diagnosed with lymphoma , she also has a mass on her heart. That is all I know now. I will know more later today. I m wondering how long it takes for a mass to grow on her heart. She has a series of problems inclucing flu like symptoms and vision problems over the past 4 months. It s taken that long for a large series of tests to be ordered. Last week she had a lymph node biopsy which she will have results from today.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012