Diagnosed, cured latent TB. Taken Isoniazid medication. Contraindication of latent TB on conception, childbirth, fetal defects?

I am 17 years old and was diagnosed with latent tb may if last year. I went in the isoniazid medication for nine months and I am now finished the medication. I am thinking about my future and wondering will I have problems conceiving ? Will there be problems during childbirth or will it be any different or will the latent tb be passed onto the unborn baby. Any information you have will be very helpful. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012