AFB culture negetive whereas TB PCR was positive. Is it safe to try for conception ?

hi, my age is 25, i had hystro-lapro with D&C this month. the result was that the AFB culture showed negetive whereas TB PCR was positive. one fallopian tube was beaded and blocked while the other came out to be normal without adhesions . my doctor has put me on tb medication (AKT 4) for 9 months and told me to wait for 3months before trying for conception and that i have good chances of conception. is it true?. is it safe to try for conception while on tb medication?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011