Diabetic, diagnosed osteoporosis. SGPT level high. Itchy skin and pale stool. Any serious health problem?

I am 64 years old, 5 4.5 tall and weigh 70 Kg. I had my kidney operation in 1999 and in 2000. My doctor said I am a stone former and should not take food and medicines with high calcium or vitamin C , and must drink plenty of water to maintain a healthy kidney. I am also diabetic and been diagnosed recently with osteoporosis . Laboratory tests results also show that my SGPT had doubled from 25+ to 45+. I am experiencing itching on any part of my skin. I also notice my stool looks pale. Is this a serious health problem? Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012