Developed a small cyst lip. Recommended to be removed. Worried about the scar? Suggest

I am a 64 year old healthy woman but have developed a small cyst on my upper right lip. I have been to see a maxio facial consultant in the UK who recommended having it removed. I am nervous about this as I was told I would be left with a small fine scar above the lip which will of course eventually heal. The Dr who I saw said that if it was her she would have it removed as it coud grown bigger, she also said she thought it was benign, I am worried that this might effect my smile! I work in the Interior Design Business and have many clients that I have to see face to face! Perhaps I am just being neurotic?!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013