Develop rashes after getting cold, flu or stomach bug. Spreading. Have strep throat. Skin peels when rashes disappears

Hi Every time I get a cold or flu or stomach bug I develop a rash which starts on my stomach and looks like red dots which join and look like sunburn , this then spreads over most of my body and sometimes my face. The rash is not itchy or swollen. Once the rash disappears after a few days my hands, palms & fingers peel constantly for a few weeks. I have this condition for about 15 years and had my tonsils out 4 years ago as the ENT consultant said it was strep throat . But even after having the tonsils out, which did help for a year, the rash is now back.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012