Depression due to relationship breakup. Prescribed Lonazep and Fludac. Any side effects?

Hello doctor, I had a breakup in my relationship before 2 months and iam feeling too depressed about it. Though it is 2 months, still I couldnt come out of it. I met a psychologist and she advised me to take Tab Lonazep 0.25mg after dinner and Cap Fludac after breakfast for 15 days. Kindly suggest if this is ok and what would be the side effects of taking these tablets? Or is there any other treatment without taking medicines???
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012