Delayed periods with only a drop of blood, generally have heavy periods. What's happening ?

hello, i am just wondering i was 7 days late my periods is not regular the most is 38 days so the 7 days is from 38 days for my periods and on the 13th i went to the toilet to urinate and when i was wiping i saw blood , and thought my period has come and put a pad only to realize the next morning the pad has only a drop of pinkish blood, but when i wiped it was red sometimes, sometimes not that much red all day, same as today. what surprise me is my period is usually heavy and clots and really painful and i dont feel any of those things with this one.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013