Delayed periods with abdominal cramps, leg pain, pink discharge. Is it implantation ?

hi i just want to enquire that i had my periods due on 5th of this month normaly my cycle is one day early each month but this time like from yesterday 2nd of april i got a cramps in lower abdomen and pain in my legs like a periods but i got a sort of pinkish red discharge ane the very little mild redish discharge with the cramps i am wondering is that is implantationor symptoms of pregnency because its not a heavy bleeding yet started like i normally had in my periods i also had my breast really sore and a mild kind of nausia
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013