Delayed periods, unprotected sex. History of irregular periods. Medication to induce abortion?

HI, I AM A 26YR OLD FEMALE WITH IRREGULAR MENSTRUAL CYCLE. SO I AM NOT SURE OF MY OVULATION PERIOD.BUT FOR LAST 3 MONTHS MY PERIODS WERE NORMAL CUMING IN BTWN 25TH OR 30TH OF A MONTH.. I HAD A SEXUAL RELATION WITH MY BF ON DEC 25TH.. I AM SCARED TO DO ANY PREGNANCY TESTS .. THE LAST PERIOD I HAD WAS ON 25TH NOV. I HV NOT HAD A PERIOD SINCE. PLEASE HELP ME. ARE THERE ANY OTC DRUGS TO HELP INDUCE MENSTRUATION OR ABORTION WITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013