Delayed periods, stomach bloating, weight gain, increased appetite, cravings. Home pregnancy tests negative. Which test is best to check pregnancy?

I am 9 days late on my period . And I have taken 2 home test but both showed up negative. But I can see my stomach getting bigger and I usually weigh about 94lbs. I am eating like crazy. I have cravings for sweet, salty, and meaty things. And usually my stomach only pokes out after eating. But it has not gone down at all. The home tests I took was a First Response which I have had for awhile, the second one was First Choice from Dollar Tree. And I have never been this late for my period. Plus I take a pill called Trazodone, and I was wondering if that would effect the result? I wanna know if there is a better way to test or a better home test, I also wanna see if a blood test would be a better option. I really need help with this.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012