Delayed periods, stomach and back pains, bloating, flatulence, negative pregnancy. What else could it be?

I am 2 and a half weeks late for my period, I had unprotected sex.. a few weeks ago. Several times.. I have been getting stomache pains, back pains, bloated stomache, gas, indegestion, and i get full from eating so fast.. i took a prego test today and it read negative, but i still think I could be pregnant.. what do you think?! I have also been going to the bathroom quite frequently.. and have had discharge , but very little.. I need some answers... I know I need to go to the doctor, but I think I should take another test first.. I just want to know what you might think.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013