Have excessive glares and abnormal behavior. Prescribed Risdone. Have side effects. Reason?

I am 21 yrs boy having excessive glares and abnormal behavior(Anger, violent behaviour, isolated from outside world, internet addiction ) My parents took me to the opthalmologist , he checked my eyes & reported that my eyes are absolutely normal and that this problem is due to functional disorder and advised to consult a neuropsychiatrist. So my parents consulted an neurophysician along with me. He prescribed me anti psycotic drugs like risdone forte, olimelt, trazine, etc. After taking medication for 6months i got relief from psychological problem but increased glares. therefore doctor prescribed additional medicines like depakote/trioptal, levipride and rivotril. after taking these medicines other additional problems like headache, nausea , sensations in head and anxiety have developed. Please advice medicine or reason as to why these problems have started.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012