Delayed periods, short menstrual cycle, bright red bleeding, brown discharge. Early pregnancy symptoms?

I ve been experiencing some confusing things this passed month,I usually have a regular menstrual period over ever 21 days,but this month I was 2 days late and when my period eventually came it was shorter than usual and my menstrual period looked different bright red at first,also bit slimmy and turned brown on the last day and I ve been feeling queezy and nauseas most days so I wondered could I possibly be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013