Delayed periods, pregnant, wants to abort. No medication available for abortion. Herbal remedy?

Hi, I am delay for a week now. Just done a pregnancy test and it is positive. Unfortunately I am not in the position to carry this pregnancy for long. I have so many reason why I should not proceed. Currently I am in a country which doesn t allow abortion or even buy medicines that will induced abortion. Please tell me what I have to do. Is there a herbal way to induced abortions or home made ways? Please do reply. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012