Delayed periods, pain under the stomach and legs. Pregnancy test negative. No periods from gynaset tablet. Advice

Sir, my last mensus date was 10/3/13 dut till date i did'nt got the date. on last sunday 21st april i met a doctor and he check and confirm that i am not pregnent. I have done testing to re confirm the same. He gave me the gynaset tablet for 5 day twice daily. the course is completed but till date i did'nt got the date. pls.let me know why such delay has occured? ther is lot of pain under stomach and legs. Pls.also let me know of any sought of other disease that may cause such delay.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013